Thursday, November 24, 2022

Nike Pegasus 34 after 2 years and 1100 Km

 2 years ago, I started running with my Nike Pegasus 34, a pair of robust running shoes which I used mostly for my long and medium running (keeping a pace between 4:45 and 6:00 minutes per km). In the last 6 months, I rotated them with my Nike Streak 6 and I can say that this method ensured a longer life to both shoes. However, I think that now it's about time to put them on the shelf: after around 1100 km covered along 24 months, the outsole, especially in the right and central area, is totally worn out, not to mention on the front. I think that this might lead to injures, so I ordered a new pair of trainers for my longer sessions, which are due to arrive today. Looking forward to trying them on!




The upper and the whole shoes (laces, mesh, insoles, padding) are still in a very good condition, though. It is true that they are quite heavy, but their comfort, durability and resistence cannot be questioned. 



No comments:

Post a Comment